How to present a seminar
Many people can present a seminar but only few people can present a good seminar. Today you are going to learn how to present a good seminar . It is one of the most important skills . It can make us leader and influecer . How we present our thoughts before mass, It depends on following things:
No 1. Take a good topic
No 4. Practice
No 5. Presenting fully
No 6. Positivity
- Put a good topic is first step towards presenting a good seminar. If you choose a topic which is relevant to your audience . It means you have completed your half way of success . When you choose your topic you should think about your audience . What will they get in this topic what you choose. Don’t think in your prospective , think in your audience’s prospective. Understand the topic properly. If you don’t understand then it is sure you will not be able to present it . So choose your topic consciously.
- Planning is the second and one of the most important thing in your success journey . When your choose your topic , you should make a road map . How will you tell , What will you tell , What do you expect . If you have clarity about what you are going to speak . You can make necessary reforms, which will help you to be accurate. Then think about how will you make understand your audience. And what do you expect from your audience , according your goal , convey your message. It will make you accurate .
- Preparation plays very important role in your success . For example, if you are going for a battle but you don’t have any weapon . Winning is a far fetched thing , you can’t even think about winning the battle. So, preparation is your weapon , which will make you hero of the battle . The question is how will you prepare . Research gives you knowledge. Reading books is also a good source of your preparation. Read related books .
- Practice gives you accuracy . 8-10 times practice is needed before presenting the speech . You can practice before your family members and in front of mirror. Never avoid practice if you don’t practice , people will not forgive you because you are taking their time. Practice to speak loudly and clearly.
- Presenting fully means ,give full effort in your presentation. Dedicate yourself to your presentation , it will be fruitful . When you will speak , it doesn’t mean only your mouth speaks . It means your entire body should speak, your hands , your eyes , your ears. If you can do this nothing can stop you , you will get 100% success.
- Positivity means you are hopeful to be successful . Think that people will listen you carefully , they will like you , they will consider you , they will understand you and they will accept you . Positivity plays very important role in your presentation . For example …….there is a man who are going to present a seminar and he is thinking about failure. He can imagine that he is going to be rejected . People are not considering him. On the stage he will feel nervousness, he will have lack of confidence. He can’t be a successful speaker. On the contrary the man who thinks about success. He will relax , he is hopeful . He can imagine that he is to be accepted . He is celebrating his success. He will be successful . So, be positive.
Actors have a chance to perform again but a presenter doesn’t have second chance. You have to give one hundred percent at the stage in first attempt.
Full of energy , before going to stage make sure you should have full of energy . Reach before time . Don’t stand at one place , you have to move around during speech. It will help you to know your audience. And it gives you confidence. If you want to have more knowledge about presentation , read , Dale Carnegie’s book HOW TO DEVELOP SELF CONFIDENCE AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE BY PUBLIC SPEAKING, BUY NOW ON AMAZON To read my all article Click Here