Top ten richest people in the world.
- Jeff Bezos : Jeff Bezos is the founder and CEO of Amazon. He founded amazon.com in a garage in Seattle. He had got an idea of online bookstore. Though amazon.com was started for selling books but it has since morphed a one stop shop for everything. Amazone.com is the most customer centric company on the earth. In 2020 , Amazon’s demand increased rapidly due to( covid 19) lockdown because people couldn’t go outside their home . Bezos really took amazon public in 1997. Bezos owns amazon along with Blue origin aerospace company and Washington post which he purchased in 2013. His net worth is $177 billion.
- Elon Musk : Musk is the co-founder and CEO of Tesla motors. He has started several projects and different companies over years. He became a major founder of Tesla Motors in 2004. In childhood he was fond of books and he read so many books just because of this he got a lesson there are so many possibilities in the world. In the age of 12 he made a video game and sold in 500$. Musk invented an online payment system X.com, that later became PayPal. Musk deferred his attendance to invent Zip2, which was one of the online navigation service. In 2020 Tesla’s stoke price took a great surge , It had increased 705% from the start of the year. He founded two more companies The Boring Company and Neuralink . His net worth is $151 billion .
- Bernard Arnault: Bernard Arnault is the chairman & CEO of LVMH , the world’s largest luxury goods company. He owns some of the biggest brands on earth , including Louis Vuitton, Hennessey, Sephora and many more. The majority of his wealth comes from his massive stake in Christian Dior SE, the holding company of LVMH. Arnault’s chops became apparent while working for his father’s construction firm. He took control in 1971. His net worth is $150 billion.
- Bill Gates : While attending Harvard University in 1975 , He went to work with his childhood friend Paul Allen to develop new software for the original microcomputers. Following this project’s success , Gates dropped out of Harvard in his earlier year & went on to found Micro soft with his friend. Then after he worked hard , he read many books related to computers . He would read books continuously two to three days.
In addition to being the largest software company in the world . Microsoft also produces its own line of personal computers, publishes books through Microsoft Press and many more . Originally Microsoft’s chief software architect, Gates later transitioned to the role of the chairman in 2008. His net worth is $124 .
- Mark Zuckerberg : He developed facebook with fellow students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz , & Chris Hugehes while attending Harvard University in 2004. Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to focus on his growing business. Today he is the CEO and chairman of face book which is largest social media plat form. As the website is free to use , most of the company’s revenue is generated through advertising. Face book is also hosting several other brands, including photo sharing apps instagram and whatsapp which are acquired later. His net worth is $97 billion.
- Warren Buffett: He is the most famous investor in the world. He filled his first tax return in 1944 at age 14, declaring his earnings from his boyhood paper route. He first bought shares in a textile company Berkshire Hathaway in 1962, and he became the majority shareholder by 1965. When school boys play games and date their girlfriends , in that days he would read balance sheets of the companies. Buffett made the majority of his fortune through purchasing shares in companies with easy to understand business operations. He says if you can’t earn money when you sleep , you have to work until you die. His net worth is $96 billion.
- Larry Ellison: He is the co founder of CTO, and Chairman of Oracle (ORCL). He dropped out the University of Chicago in 1966 , and he moved to California & worked as a computer programmer for several companies over years. In 1973 he was an employee of the electronics company Ampex, where he met his partners ED Oates and Bob Miner. Few years later he joined Precision Instruments, and served as a vice president of research and development. By 1977 he founded Software Development Laboratories along with Oates and Miner, two years later, released Oracle, the first commercial relational database program to utilize Structured Query Language. Oracle is the second largest software company & provides a wide variety of cloud computing programs together with other software, such as Java and Linux. Ellison’s net worth is $93 billion.
- Larry Page: Page is a Co founder and Board Member of Alphabet (Google) .While attending Stanford University in 1995, Page and his friend Sergey Brin came up with the idea of improving data extraction capabilities while accessing the internet. Like other billionaires in this list , Larry Page’s claim to fame got its start in a college dorm room. Page and Brin went to found Google in 1998. Google is the largest internet search engines on the earth, accounting for more than 70% of global online search requests. In 2006 , Google expanded by purchasing Youtube, the biggest platform for user submitted videos. Page is also a founding investor of Planetary Resources, a space exploration and asteroid mining company. Page’s net worth is $91.5 billion.
- Sergey Brin: Brin is also Co founder and Board Member of Alphabet ( Google) . Brin’s involvement in Google follows a same way to page’s. His net worth is $89 billion.
- Mukesh Ambani : He is the chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries. Reliance Industries was founded by Dhirubhai Ambani in 1966. During the nineties, he spearheaded the company’s efforts to create and multiple petrochemical plants and petroleum refineries. Today he is the richest man of India. After his father’s death , due to lack of a will resulted in a feud between Mukesh and his brother Anil over how their father’s empire would be divided. Reliance Industries has established several highly successful subsidiaries under Mukesh Ambani’s leadership , including Reliance Retail and telecommunications company Jio. His net worth is $84.5 billion.
This is the list of top ten richest persons of the world.
To read my all posts click here